Cutting & Bevelling
Aligning & Reforming
Manual Mini Jolli Chain Machines
Most popular of all chain machines, the lightweight Mini Chain Machine is recommended for cutting random lots of small or larger diameters of pipe. Easily adjustable from one pipe size to another, the Mini follows the pipe outside diameter to produce a consistent bevel. The Mini Chain Machine’s compact and unique design delivers exceptional performance and consistent results, while reducing down time and maintenance costs. Cuts pipe diameters from 2" (51mm) to unlimited sizes.
- BEST CHOICE for a small shop or maintenance facility.
- DURABLE and RUGGED enough to withstand the rigor of construction.
- VIRTUALLY ELIMINATES the need for more than one machine regardless of pipe diameters.
- ACCURACYof the Mini Chain Machine is attained through its four wheel positioning, double cottered roller chain, and (for over 18" pipe) with the optional guide tracks.
- Vertical pipe or vessels 18" (457mm) and larger can be accurately cut when used with the guide strips.
- The rack adjustable torch support allows the torch to pierce the pipe away from the cut line, and then move to the cut line, reducing notching of the weld bevel.
- Up to 50% FASTER than hand cutting and grinding.
Mini Jolli Machine Kit includes :
- Base machine
- Torch arm
- Service keys
- Sliding support
- Hose support
- Torch holder
- Service keys
- Parts and operating manual
Not Included :
- Machine cutting torch
- Cotter pin chain
- Storage box
- Out-of-round compensating device
|MODEL||PART NUMBER||EST. SHIPPING WT
(lbs / kg)
|Manual Mini Jolli||05.0520.000||34 / 15.4|
Includes a 32-pitch torch holder
Add an I (upper case i) to the end of the item number above to order a Mini Jolli with a metric torch holder