Stationary Machine For Beveling Pipes
Range Ø 33 - 320Mm (1 1/2”-12 3/4”)
Stationary machine for beveling pipes within a range of 1 1/2”-12 3/4”.
The SB320 together with the SB500 completes the range of the stationary units specifically conceived for beveling pipes in series in a typical productive environment.
- Onboard control panel for managing all the functions of the machine, the working phases and the full automatic cycle;
- Self-centering and deformation-free prismatic jaws with automatic tightening torque sensor;
- Automatic pipe positioner;
- Onboard automatic lubricating system;
- Chuck with variable configuration, with seats for HSS inserts or carbide tip tools;
|Locking range||mm (ø o/d.)||1.31” ÷ 12.75”|
|Power Supply Tension||V||400|
|Idle Speed (Min)||rpm||0 ÷ 28|
|Max Chuck Torque||nm||2100|